I am a registered and accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (Family Mediator), Parenting Coordinator, and Co-parenting Coach who is passionate about creating a new paradigm around how we navigate parenting after separation. I have a previous background in training and development and am a certified trainer and assessor.
The court, your lawyer and your co-parent want to know that you have the children in mind in all your parenting decisions. I believe wholeheartedly that children deserve a loving relationship with both their parents wherever possible.
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practioner (FDRP)
- Parenting Coordinator (Parenting Coordination Australia)
- Registered and accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- Certified MindMAP Coach
- Accredited Trainer and Assessor
- Volunteer Surf Life Saver
- Volunteer in Suicide Prevention
- Resolution Institute
- Parenting Coordination Australia (PCA)
- Association of Family Conciliation Courts (AFCC)