I am passionate about changing the social fabric around how we navigate the separation process.
We are moving into a society where more people separate than stay together. I don’t believe we have been given the emotional tools we need to process deep and complex emotions while having to make life changing and sometimes irreversible decisions.
I want to see a world where children can grow up knowing they are loved and cared for by both their parents and that they remain an active part in each others lives. I believe this helps to give communication tools to children that a relationship can end, without hostility. I want children to know that their parents love for them is greater than their need to hold onto the past.
I am a registered and accredited mediator and qualified family dispute resolution practitioner (registration pending). I am also an experienced relationships coach who is passionate about creating a new paradigm around how we navigate parenting after separation.
- Qualified Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
- Registered and accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- Certified MindMAP Coach (cognitive and behavioural neuroscience)
- Accredited Trainer and Assessor
- Student Counsellor
- Children’s Fitness Educator
- Volunteer Surf Life Saver
- Volunteer in Suicide Prevention