I am a registered and accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (Family Mediator) and experienced relationships coach who is passionate about creating a new paradigm around how we navigate parenting after separation. I have a background in training and development and am a certified trainer and assessor.
The court, your lawyer and your co-parent want to know that you have the children in mind in all your parenting decisions. As I am a registered family mediator, you can have confidence that the Parenting After Separation course is truly child-focused and meets the standards expected by the Family Court.
I believe wholeheartedly that children deserve a loving relationship with both their parents and that an amicable separation is not always easy, but they are possible.
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practioner (FDRP)
- Registered and accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- Certified MindMAP Coach (cognitive and behavioural neuroscience)
- Accredited Trainer and Assessor
- Student Counsellor
- Former Children’s Fitness Educator
- Volunteer Surf Life Saver
- Volunteer in Suicide Prevention